Sunday, March 13, 2011

my life


A lot of things hv been going on in my life lately but don't feel like writing it down. maybe because there were too many and I dunno which one to write first or simply because I'm just too lazyyyy.

I only have one week for my exam and right after that I will start my first rotation at Mater hospital. Mixed feelings; nervous, excited.

This is my first Sunday in my new house, my small comfy bedroom. Started to like it. Everything seem to be in their place by now. Ok I would say almost in their place. Got one more bag to be unpacked.

Feel a bit lonely. Merayau alone around the city yesterday. Bought Maggie as I know I'll be veryyy lazy to cook even some rice.(sebenarnya xde periuk nasi).

Ok. Now nak pg buat megi.

I'm happy now but still in adapting phase.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.7

No comments: